🧛🏼♂️ Boo! Lettuce has gone dark. 🧛🏼♀️
A little Halloween gift for you: you can now set your app to Dark Mode, if you prefer a darker look and longer battery life.
If your phone is set to Dark Mode, then Lettuce should darken itself automatically. But you can also switch it on directly in Lettuce, by going into settings:
You will find Dark Mode under “Preferences”.
Some other treats for you in this release:
- We’ve launched an iOS widget, so you can keep track of the prices of the top assets in your portfolio.
- Manual assets are now set to a specific currency. You can change this currency by editing any manual asset.
- Newly installed apps now try to guess your currency from your region settings.
- When you’re adding a listed share, you can now see the exchange code as well as the country, to help you differentiate between dual-listed stocks (we gotcha, friends from Germany!).
- Search should feel a bit more responsive on Android devices.
- Those of you who are keeping it retro with an iPhone SE or 5 were having some layout problems with tags. We’ve fixed ’em, sorry about that!
Creep it real, guys and ghouls xx